ON MY RADAR:
- I’ve been wanting to swap out our headboard for something new for a while, and I love this easy and inexpensive headboard DIY from A Pair and a Spare.
- I love how this home on Desire to Inspire is filled with books, and yet somehow still feels calm and uncluttered — a goal I have for around here.
- I’ve been trying to expand my design horizons, so I’ve been browsing Furniture.com’s Tips and Tricks page for ideas outside my comfort zone.
- I can’t wait to make this Cacao and Dandelion Rose Elixir from the Gold Sister.
- This gorgeous pattern from Design Sponge is now on my phone.
- I love this plaid & leather look from Vintage Splendor, and I have a feeling I’ll be interpreting my own version of it soon!
Reading: Over my notes, in preparation for defending my MA thesis.
Listening: I’ve been waking up by listening to the Meditation Minis podcast every morning.
Making: Progress on my Pi Shawl.
Looking: Excited to see this exhibition of female photographers at the Philly Museum of Art that opens soon.
Traveling: To New York City and back again for the possibility of a new opportunity, and retracing my steps to some of my favorite places from when I lived in Brooklyn (like Sweetleaf, pictured above.)