|Found in Philadelphia is a blog devoted to vintage and thrifted style and decor, DIY, and great design on a budget.
The premise of this blog is that the beauty of the past can hold inspiration for the present. As a Philadelphia-based blogger, I also love sharing posts with a hyperlocal focus that showcase the unique history of this city.
I would love to work with brands that support mindful consuming, honor design history, or love the City of Brotherly Love as much as I do. Is that you? Let’s talk!
- New posts every Wednesday and Friday.
- A dedicated readership, primarily 20-30-year-old women in the United States, with a high local concentration in Philadelphia
- Rapid, consistent growth in page views
- Rapidly growing social presence on Instagram and Pinterest
|5000+ followers||1000+ followers|
- Product reviews
- Sponsored posts with a strong narrative focus
- Freelance writing
- C by GE
- Kimpton’s Hotel Monaco, Philadelphia
I’d love to hear from you!
You can email me at lola [at] foundinphila.com, or use the form below.